Members are invited to send library staff employment advertisements to firstname.lastname@example.org to spread the reach of your message. Free of cost.
Plenty Valley Christian College are looking for an experienced and self-motivated staff member to coordinate the college library and community hub. As the college’s library technician, you will perform a range of duties such as cataloguing library resources, maintaining library records, managing budgets and coordinating our community space
• Experience and knowledge of library practices and procedures.• Excellent IT skills and knowledge of library databases.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated collaboration with other staff members including IT, administration and teaching staff.
• Love of literature.
• Ability to promote library to staff and students.
• Strong sense of service.• Outstanding organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
Applications to be received no later than 5:00pm on Monday 18 January, 2021.
For further details and application information, please go to PVCC website: https://www.pvcc.vic.edu.au/employment-opportunities
Enquiries: Lisa.email@example.com or 03 9717 7400.
Northcote High School have a vacancy for a library technician to provide support for the planning, organisation, maintenance and implementation of library collections, services, activities and programs across the school.
− Deliver library services, including reference enquiries that support students and staff in an educational environment
Applications to be received 8 January, 2021 via Recruitment Online here.
For information about our library - John Cain Library website https://au.accessit.online/NRT07/#!landingPage and select the Guest button for access.