Members are invited to send library staff employment advertisements to firstname.lastname@example.org to spread the reach of your message. Free of cost.
TEACHER LIBRARIAN - LSL replacement
St. Peter’s College is a 7 – 12 Catholic Secondary co-educational school that currently has two campuses in Cranbourne and Clyde North. St. Peter’s is a Catholic Community that “aspires to lead in Faith, guide with love and aspire through learning.” All staff employed are expected to support the College Code of Conduct and the Child Protection and Safety Policy.A full-time Teacher Librarian is required for a LSL replacement contract from Monday 12 August to Friday 20th September at St. Peter's College Cranbourne West.
A position Description is available on request, however specific criteria includes:
• 12 'Reading Challenge' program sessions per fortnight on every Monday and Thursday (3 classes per day) for Year 7 & 8 at the Clyde North campus.
• Experience with the AccessIT Library Management System an advantage, however not essential.
• Experience with the Schoolbox Learning Management System an advantage, however not essential.
• Experience in teaching Digital & DesignTechnologies for year 7 an advantage, however not essential.
• Position requires 3 days per week at Cranbourne campus (Tue., Wed. & Fri). and 2 days per week at Clyde North campus (Mon. & Thu.)
• VIT registration is required
Applications are required by Monday 27th May 2019 together with the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees.
Applications and Position Description: email@example.com
TEACHER LIBRARIAN - LSL Replacement (Terms 3 & 4)
Melbourne Grammar School seek the services of full-time teacher librarian for a LSL replacement position for Semester Two (Term 3 & 4).
Details are available here.
Applications are required by 28th May 2019
TEACHER LIBRARIAN - Full time replacement (Term 3)
MLC is seeking the services of a suitably qualified Teacher Librarian for a full time, fixed term position for Term 3 2019.
Applicants should have a genuine interest in and knowledge of adolescent literature trends and a working understanding of the Australian curriculum.For further information please see our web site at www.mlc.vic.edu.au/about-us/employment or phone (03) 9274 8542.
Applications close midday Friday 24 May 2019.
LIBRARY TECHNICIAN - 0.8FTE (Term 2)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and motivated professionals for the fixed-term, part-time (0.8FTE) position of Library Technician based at our Kew campus for the duration of Semester 2, 2019.
Skills & Knowledge
• Australian-recognised library technician qualifications (required)
• Previous experience using a library management system for cataloguing, including records download (required)
• Experience with Spydus library management system will be highly regarded
• Experience in use of library management system for loans management
• Experience in a busy school environment supervising and assisting students to undertake sustained, focused individual silent study and cooperative group learning
• Experience in operating a busy library help desk to provide client-focused support, guidance and referral
For further information, and to apply: https://www.carey.com.au/employment/employment-opportunitiesApplications close on Tuesday 4 June 2019.
LIBRARIAN (0.6) and LIBRARY TECHNICIAN (full-time)
Trinity College, University of Melbourne currently has vacancies for a full-time library technician and a 0.6 librarian (Thursday, Friday and one other day as preferred).
Both positions are ongoing (subject to satisfactory probationary period) and to commence at the beginning of July. Details are available here: https://trinity.currentjobs.co/Job
closing date for the technician position is 3 June, for the librarian position 5 June.