Members are invited to send library staff employment advertisements to firstname.lastname@example.org to spread the reach of your message. Free of cost.
Teacher LibrarianApplications are currently invited from suitably qualified Teacher Librarian's commencing in Term 2 2021.
Suitably qualified and enthusiastic applicants who are prepared to support the religious ethos of the College and possess the following are encouraged to apply:• Demonstrates a strong understanding of, and commitment to, Catholic education.
• Demonstrate an understanding and acceptance of the Thomas Carr College Vision and Mission Statement and the values that underpin it.
• Is an exemplary teacher (Teacher Librarian) with the capacity to enhance our approach to learning and teaching across the following key areas:
• Literacy strategies and resources.
• Digital literacy including facilitating the effective use of the College’s learning management system and other digital platforms.
• Building staff capacity as part of the College’s Coaching program.
• Have knowledge and expertise in a range of subject areas across the Victorian Curriculum and VCE.
• Have proven organisational skills.
• Demonstrate highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise and communicate effectively with people at all levels and from varying backgrounds.
• Has displayed a commitment to teamwork.
• Has a proven capacity to work independently and effectively in the face of changing priorities, deadlines and pressures.
Applications are to include 3 referees, the applicant's CV and the Thomas Carr College Application Form located on the About Our College section on the College website: https://www.thomascarr.vic.edu.au/about/employment/
Applications close 9.00am Thursday 8 April 2021.
Head of Learning Resources and Information ServicesWe are seeking a dynamic, energetic and highly motivated teacher-librarian for a permanent, full-time, position commencing Semester 2, leading the Library team at our Wheelers Hill Campus (ELC to Year 12). Caulfield Grammar School is continuing an exciting period of curriculum development. Both Junior Schools were authorised to deliver the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) in 2017 and the Middle Schools are in the accreditation stage for the Middle Years Programme (MYP).
Applicants must have a proven understanding of the role teacher librarians can play in the delivery and functioning of a contemporary school library program. A key part of this role will be developing a larger electronic footprint in the library, promoting ICT and eLearning.
This role requires:
Our purpose is to enable quality learning every day in every experience for every learner, for life.
Please see the attached position description for further information regarding this opportunity.
Enquiries to: Employment@caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au
Applications close: 11 April 2021